Earlier today, Twitter was down for roughly an hour.
CNN reported the Twitter Outage with the following headline
Twitter crashes hard, Internet freaks out.
It just goes to show how dependent we have become on social media, especially the 140 characters of Twitter.
As of February, the Pew Internet and American Life Project reported that “some 15 percent of online adults use Twitter, and 8 percent do so on a typical day.”
Now who would be happy that Twitter is down. Here’s my top list:
Yea! Twitter is down, I could not be Happier Top 10 list by Upstream Marketing
1. Your boss!
2. Lebron James can finally spend an hour trying to get rid of his cramps and focus on Game 5.
2. Any socialist government
3. Facebook Investors
5 . Google +
6. Mobile Carriers (text messages probably where up during the outage)
7. True Online News Organizations like CNN, CNBC, Yahoo, USA Today, ESPN
8. All of us tired of promoted tweets
9. Bloggers – blog comments were probably up during the outage.
10. Twitter was down, I had no idea….
Rest assured it was back up in an hour.
July 4th and New Year’s are two times of year that fireworks are sold in my area. Now, because of the drought, we have been experiencing in Texas and the fire ban, some cities are deciding toContinue Reading
Call for Papers Opportunity The National Institute for Storage Tank Management invites you to make a presentation at the upcoming 15th Annual National Aboveground Storage Tank Conference & TradeContinue Reading
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says “Holiday Marketing” is… Are we starting to promote Christmas already? There are a lot more holidays than just Christmas.Continue Reading