Earlier today, Twitter was down for roughly an hour.
CNN reported the Twitter Outage with the following headline
Twitter crashes hard, Internet freaks out.
It just goes to show how dependent we have become on social media, especially the 140 characters of Twitter.
As of February, the Pew Internet and American Life Project reported that “some 15 percent of online adults use Twitter, and 8 percent do so on a typical day.”
Now who would be happy that Twitter is down. Here’s my top list:
Yea! Twitter is down, I could not be Happier Top 10 list by Upstream Marketing
1. Your boss!
2. Lebron James can finally spend an hour trying to get rid of his cramps and focus on Game 5.
2. Any socialist government
3. Facebook Investors
5 . Google +
6. Mobile Carriers (text messages probably where up during the outage)
7. True Online News Organizations like CNN, CNBC, Yahoo, USA Today, ESPN
8. All of us tired of promoted tweets
9. Bloggers – blog comments were probably up during the outage.
10. Twitter was down, I had no idea….
Rest assured it was back up in an hour.
To our customers and referral partners, It’s that time of year again, when we are called to count our blessings, and you are certainly one of them! Our customers and referral partners are theContinue Reading
A family out for what seemed to be some simple fall fun activity was trapped in a cornfield maze and had to call 911. Lost “We received a phone call that someone was lost in the maze. WeContinue Reading
TikTok for Business Marketing TikTok is one of the most popular social media platforms in the world with over 1.8 billion daily users worldwide. The video-sharing platform offers access to anContinue Reading
"*" indicates required fields