Earlier today, Twitter was down for roughly an hour.
CNN reported the Twitter Outage with the following headline
Twitter crashes hard, Internet freaks out.
It just goes to show how dependent we have become on social media, especially the 140 characters of Twitter.
As of February, the Pew Internet and American Life Project reported that “some 15 percent of online adults use Twitter, and 8 percent do so on a typical day.”
Now who would be happy that Twitter is down. Here’s my top list:
Yea! Twitter is down, I could not be Happier Top 10 list by Upstream Marketing
1. Your boss!
2. Lebron James can finally spend an hour trying to get rid of his cramps and focus on Game 5.
2. Any socialist government
3. Facebook Investors
5 . Google +
6. Mobile Carriers (text messages probably where up during the outage)
7. True Online News Organizations like CNN, CNBC, Yahoo, USA Today, ESPN
8. All of us tired of promoted tweets
9. Bloggers – blog comments were probably up during the outage.
10. Twitter was down, I had no idea….
Rest assured it was back up in an hour.
What are the Goals for your Blog? Blogs can be used for a variety of reasons. Whether you are using your blog to promote your business or just to share your thoughts on a topic, determining goals forContinue Reading
What is the purpose of your blog? When starting a new blog, it is important to determine the purpose of your blog. Once you discover why your blog should exist in the first place, it will be muchContinue Reading
ChatGPT Explained by a Human (Definitely not Written by AI) ChatGPT is sweeping the nation and filling headlines in every publication in print and on the web (half of which is written by AI anyway.Continue Reading
"*" indicates required fields