A client of mine was asking this week about DMOZ (also known as Open Directory Project).
For those of us who have been in the internet marketing business for over 10 years we are quite familiar with DMOZ.
It has been a little while since I worked with DMOZ so I did a little research this week and found that DMOZ is alive and well.
Here are the instruction to Submit to DMOZ.
1. Click here to visit DMOZ
2. Search Categories, to find the best category that represents your website.
3. Click on Suggest URL in the top right corner.
4. Add the site URL (don’t forget to include http://), title, and description.
5. Then select submit at the bottom of the page.
A couple of DMOZ rules to take into consideration
1. Don’t submit sites that are under construction.
2. Don’t submit any site that redirects to another domain address.
I recommend that you take time to Submit to DMOZ.
Upstream Marketing is proud to serve Houston and the surrounding areas since 2004. If you live or work in the Houston area, you are familiar with the annual Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. TheContinue Reading
How to Start a Blog for your Small Business Blogging is a great way to increase the reach of your small business. From raising brand awareness to converting possible customers, blogs are a great wayContinue Reading
How to Achieve Your Business Goals for 2023 The New Year is a time for setting goals and making resolutions. If you’re a business owner, this is also an excellent time to reflect on yourContinue Reading