A client of mine was asking this week about DMOZ (also known as Open Directory Project).
For those of us who have been in the internet marketing business for over 10 years we are quite familiar with DMOZ.
It has been a little while since I worked with DMOZ so I did a little research this week and found that DMOZ is alive and well.
Here are the instruction to Submit to DMOZ.
1. Click here to visit DMOZ
2. Search Categories, to find the best category that represents your website.
3. Click on Suggest URL in the top right corner.
4. Add the site URL (don’t forget to include http://), title, and description.
5. Then select submit at the bottom of the page.
A couple of DMOZ rules to take into consideration
1. Don’t submit sites that are under construction.
2. Don’t submit any site that redirects to another domain address.
I recommend that you take time to Submit to DMOZ.
What are the Goals for your Blog? Blogs can be used for a variety of reasons. Whether you are using your blog to promote your business or just to share your thoughts on a topic, determining goals forContinue Reading
What is the purpose of your blog? When starting a new blog, it is important to determine the purpose of your blog. Once you discover why your blog should exist in the first place, it will be muchContinue Reading
ChatGPT Explained by a Human (Definitely not Written by AI) ChatGPT is sweeping the nation and filling headlines in every publication in print and on the web (half of which is written by AI anyway.Continue Reading
"*" indicates required fields