A client of mine was asking this week about DMOZ (also known as Open Directory Project).
For those of us who have been in the internet marketing business for over 10 years we are quite familiar with DMOZ.
It has been a little while since I worked with DMOZ so I did a little research this week and found that DMOZ is alive and well.
Here are the instruction to Submit to DMOZ.
1. Click here to visit DMOZ
2. Search Categories, to find the best category that represents your website.
3. Click on Suggest URL in the top right corner.
4. Add the site URL (don’t forget to include http://), title, and description.
5. Then select submit at the bottom of the page.
A couple of DMOZ rules to take into consideration
1. Don’t submit sites that are under construction.
2. Don’t submit any site that redirects to another domain address.
I recommend that you take time to Submit to DMOZ.
July 4th and New Year’s are two times of year that fireworks are sold in my area. Now, because of the drought, we have been experiencing in Texas and the fire ban, some cities are deciding toContinue Reading
Call for Papers Opportunity The National Institute for Storage Tank Management invites you to make a presentation at the upcoming 15th Annual National Aboveground Storage Tank Conference & TradeContinue Reading
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says “Holiday Marketing” is… Are we starting to promote Christmas already? There are a lot more holidays than just Christmas.Continue Reading