Social Media News For the Industrial Business
Have you heard the latest social media news? As an industrial and/or manufacturing business, you are busy creating a product, selling and servicing, and making sure your customers are happy. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with changes in social media in the online world.
I’ve found a few important nuggets of information I think will be important for you.
Social Media News
I thought I would share a few tidbits of news to keep you up to date:
- Are you interested in creating Automated Ads, handling appointment management and video editing on Facebook for your B2B business? Check this out!
- Check out Facebook’s Creator Studio for a streamlined, cleaner interface for FB Page management. Facebook explains it all here.
- Need more Facebook info, check out our series, Facebook for Industrial Business
Just for fun…
- Google Earth’s tour of the U.S. National Parks is cool. Check it out as we celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Grand Canyon National Park this year.
- Amazon Prime Day 2019 is going on now. It started yesterday and ends at midnight tonight, July 16. If there is anything you want or need on Amazon, now is the time to get it.
I hope these social media news items have helped you and your industrial business stay on top of what is happening in the fast-moving world of technology and social media.