I read a lot of white papers, articles, blog posts and listen to many speakers on the topic of LinkedIn.
I read an article this morning written a couple of months ago on LinkedIn Company pages that I just had to share.
Take time out of your busy schedule to read the following article. It was one of the best articles on LinkedIn Company pages that I have read in a long time.
Too bad it took me months to catch up on my reading or I would have found this article sooner.
Mike’s top 5 LinkedIn Company page recommendations:
1. Leverage LinkedIn Groups to Find Engaging Content for Company Followers
2. Post Status Updates Often (Especially Every Morning)
3. Add Pictures, Files, Questions, Links and Contests In Status Updates
4. Promote your LinkedIn Company Page Badge and Product Recommendations on Your Website.
5. Use LinkedIn Recommendation Ads
Mike Delgado is a blog writer for Social Media Examiner.
What are the Goals for your Blog? Blogs can be used for a variety of reasons. Whether you are using your blog to promote your business or just to share your thoughts on a topic, determining goals forContinue Reading
What is the purpose of your blog? When starting a new blog, it is important to determine the purpose of your blog. Once you discover why your blog should exist in the first place, it will be muchContinue Reading
ChatGPT Explained by a Human (Definitely not Written by AI) ChatGPT is sweeping the nation and filling headlines in every publication in print and on the web (half of which is written by AI anyway.Continue Reading
"*" indicates required fields