I read a lot of white papers, articles, blog posts and listen to many speakers on the topic of LinkedIn.
I read an article this morning written a couple of months ago on LinkedIn Company pages that I just had to share.
Take time out of your busy schedule to read the following article. It was one of the best articles on LinkedIn Company pages that I have read in a long time.
Too bad it took me months to catch up on my reading or I would have found this article sooner.
Mike’s top 5 LinkedIn Company page recommendations:
1. Leverage LinkedIn Groups to Find Engaging Content for Company Followers
2. Post Status Updates Often (Especially Every Morning)
3. Add Pictures, Files, Questions, Links and Contests In Status Updates
4. Promote your LinkedIn Company Page Badge and Product Recommendations on Your Website.
5. Use LinkedIn Recommendation Ads
Mike Delgado is a blog writer for Social Media Examiner.
July 4th and New Year’s are two times of year that fireworks are sold in my area. Now, because of the drought, we have been experiencing in Texas and the fire ban, some cities are deciding toContinue Reading
Call for Papers Opportunity The National Institute for Storage Tank Management invites you to make a presentation at the upcoming 15th Annual National Aboveground Storage Tank Conference & TradeContinue Reading
The first thing that comes to mind when someone says “Holiday Marketing” is… Are we starting to promote Christmas already? There are a lot more holidays than just Christmas.Continue Reading