Case Study – An Excellent About Page
What is on your company’s About page? Did you know your About page is one of the most important pages on your site?
Typically, the About page is visited if your website visitor does not know who you are. Or if they want to learn more about you.
In the past couple of years, the About page has turned into Our Story. Everyone and every company has a story, your job is to tell your story. Here at Upstream Marketing, it is our job is to make that story visually appealing when creating your website.
ESE Partners does an excellent job telling their story with short easy to read sentences.
- They have a couple of sentences About ESE.
- In one sentence they explain their Purpose and their Promise.
- ESE Partners has some Core Values that they live by. (Upstream Marketing designed these Core Values to be interactive.)
- ESE has been in business for 13 years and has grown both in the services they offer and the number of locations they have. (Upstream Marketing designed a simple timeline to help visually tell their story.)
- They also have contact info in the footer at the bottom.
You will need to visit EES Partners About Page for yourself to see how everything flows to tell their story. I want to thank them for allowing UpStream Marketing to design their site.
Now it is time to focus on your about page, does it need an update?
Other Posts of Interest
How to Create a Good Home Page for Your Website
How to Create a Good About Page for Your Website