Earlier today, Twitter was down for roughly an hour.
CNN reported the Twitter Outage with the following headline
Twitter crashes hard, Internet freaks out.
It just goes to show how dependent we have become on social media, especially the 140 characters of Twitter.
As of February, the Pew Internet and American Life Project reported that “some 15 percent of online adults use Twitter, and 8 percent do so on a typical day.”
Now who would be happy that Twitter is down. Here’s my top list:
Yea! Twitter is down, I could not be Happier Top 10 list by Upstream Marketing
1. Your boss!
2. Lebron James can finally spend an hour trying to get rid of his cramps and focus on Game 5.
2. Any socialist government
3. Facebook Investors
5 . Google +
6. Mobile Carriers (text messages probably where up during the outage)
7. True Online News Organizations like CNN, CNBC, Yahoo, USA Today, ESPN
8. All of us tired of promoted tweets
9. Bloggers – blog comments were probably up during the outage.
10. Twitter was down, I had no idea….
Rest assured it was back up in an hour.
I cannot believe it’s already day 4 of OTC 2022. If you are an Offshore Technology Conference veteran of years past, you likely remember Day 4 being called Student Day. In the past, area highContinue Reading
It has been some time since I blogged live at the Offshore Technology Conference. Here we are in 2022, and OTC is back in Houston, the first week of May. Welcome to OTC 2o22 Day Two. If you areContinue Reading
If you read the Houston Business Journal, you need to turn to page 7 of the April 15, 2022 issue. Upstream Marketing has a full-page ad. I’ve always wanted to say… See our ad in HoustonContinue Reading