A client of mine was asking this week about DMOZ (also known as Open Directory Project).
For those of us who have been in the internet marketing business for over 10 years we are quite familiar with DMOZ.
It has been a little while since I worked with DMOZ so I did a little research this week and found that DMOZ is alive and well.
Here are the instruction to Submit to DMOZ.
1. Click here to visit DMOZ
2. Search Categories, to find the best category that represents your website.
3. Click on Suggest URL in the top right corner.
4. Add the site URL (don’t forget to include http://), title, and description.
5. Then select submit at the bottom of the page.
A couple of DMOZ rules to take into consideration
1. Don’t submit sites that are under construction.
2. Don’t submit any site that redirects to another domain address.
I recommend that you take time to Submit to DMOZ.
I cannot believe it’s already day 4 of OTC 2022. If you are an Offshore Technology Conference veteran of years past, you likely remember Day 4 being called Student Day. In the past, area highContinue Reading
It has been some time since I blogged live at the Offshore Technology Conference. Here we are in 2022, and OTC is back in Houston, the first week of May. Welcome to OTC 2o22 Day Two. If you areContinue Reading
If you read the Houston Business Journal, you need to turn to page 7 of the April 15, 2022 issue. Upstream Marketing has a full-page ad. I’ve always wanted to say… See our ad in HoustonContinue Reading