PinAlerts are like Google Alerts for Pinterest.
As many of you know, I’m a active user of Google Alerts. I have alerts set for keywords, customers, competitors, industry associations, etc.
My way of keeping up on the latest news without having to search for it.
Pin Alerts works very similar:
1. Register for an account Click Here
2. Enter a website URL that you’re interested in tracking.
3. Confirm your email address.
4. PinAlerts regularly checks to see if there are new pins on Pinterest from your domain.
5. When there are new results, PinAlerts notifies you via email.
The reason I keep posting new Pinterest Tools when I find them is, Industrial Companies are embracing Pinterest.
Check out the new Empowering Pumps Pinterest page.
If you missed my last Pinerest Tool recommendation click here.