A New Twist for Your Business
When was the last time you tried something new and different in your business? It doesn’t have to be something elaborate, just doing something a different way, changing things around, giving it a new twist. If it has been a while, you might want to consider trying something soon.
Today is “Pretzel Day”. take a few minutes today to enjoy the twisted dough snack and think about how you can add a little twist to your business.
Need Some Ideas?
- Do you try to do everything yourself? Maybe hiring a bookkeeper or a virtual assistant would add a new twist and free up time for you to focus on other things.
- Do you stay in touch with your customers? Perhaps a new twist would be sending a monthly newsletter.
- Do you always make text status updates on social media? A new twist for you might be to add a picture to every 3rd or 4th post.
- Are you promoting your business with video? If not, maybe doing a Facebook Live once a week or posting to YouTube would draw in customers.
- Do you run out of ideas for your blog? Perhaps purchasing some private label rights products or hiring a ghostwriter would be a new twist.
- Have you had the same website for years? Maybe you need to consider a new theme or design.
The ideas are endless. The important thing is to stay fresh and try new things. Don’t stick with the same old routine just because it is the way you have always done it. Add something new or change things around and provide a new twist of excitement for you and your customers.