LinkedIn: Checklist for Success
During the past month we have been focusing on LinkedIn and how you can use it to build you business. LinkedIn is great for professionals and those trying to connect with other businesses. It is a bit more formal than the other social networks.
Just in case you missed any of the posts:
LinkedIn: Getting Started With Your Profile
What is Needed for a LinkedIn Company Page
Making Your LinkedIn Profile and Page Work for You
LinkedIn Groups: Making the Most of Them
Connect Using LinkedIn
Get Your LinkedIn Plan Together
Tips for Communicating Through LinkedIn
Checklist For LinkedIn Success
Here is a great little checklist to help you make sure you are doing what you need to do on LinkedIn.
- Complete Your LinkedIn Proﬁle
- Build Your Connections
- Join Targeted Groups
- Create A Group
- Share Engaging Content
- Use The Best Sizes For Images –Make sure your images have a personal touch –Use images that are 531px wide
- Post To The Best Times On LinkedIn –5–6 p.m. –7–8 a.m. –12 p.m.
- Comment on Other People’s Posts.
- Share Updates To Linkedin At Least 8 Times per Month
Get your LinkedIn profile set up, start using it to grow your business, follow the handy checklist and you will start engaging and watch your business grow.