9 Tips for Facebook Success
Facebook is a great way to build relationships and help others to learn more about you and your business. In time they learn to like, know and trust you. There are a few things you can do to make it easier for people to connect.
- Make sure you include the URL of your business in the about section of your profile and business page. You want people to be able to find you.
- Include your business page URL in the about section of your profile page. Make it easy for people to connect with your business.
- Use a recent identifiable picture of yourself as your profile picture. People want to connect with a person. Not a pet, sign, or child. If a person met you on the street they should be able to identify you by your facebook picture.
- Post at least once a day. More often if you have something to post about.
- Make your posts conversational. Ask a question, tell a story, showcase a customer, provide “how to” instructions. Just don’t make every post about sales. No one wants to be sold to.
- Use pictures. They get more engagement than plain text.
- Use video. Video has even better engagement than pictures.
- Comment on other people’s posts or their comments on your posts. Get the conversation going. Show interest in what others are saying.
- Your cover picture should tell a story about your, your brand, your business or your products. The cover picture can be changed as often as you would like.
So there you have it, 9 tips to help you be successful on Facebook.