Building a B2B Business Blog – Step 6: Edit Pictures In WordPress
Did you know you can edit pictures in WordPress? If you have read the previous posts, you know that adding images to your WordPress B2B business blog posts is not hard at all. The most difficult part of the process may be editing your photos or images.
You can edit images in PicMonkey, Photoshop or another photo editing app before you add your images to WordPress. But the good news is, WordPress also gives you an easy way to edit images as you are publishing them. WordPress makes it really easy to edit your photos.
Step by Step to Edit Pictures in WordPress
- Click the “Add Media” button and select or upload your image.
- Click the “Edit Image” link beside the image preview on the right side of your browser screen.
- Change the dimensions using the Scale Image feature on the right side of the screen. Just change the width (the number in the first box) and the height will change automatically to keep your image proportional.
- On the left side of the screen, you can flip your image and crop it to meet your specifications.
- Don’t forget to save your new image after editing it or your changes will be lost.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know everything you need to know about adding and editing images in WordPress.
Learn more about creating blog posts and adding pictures in these posts:
Adding Pictures Via the Media Library
Adding Pictures to Your Post
Writing Your First Post